DSAM, Øster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 København K
Primary fields of research
My areas of interest are labor economics, immigration, and applied microeconometrics.
- Sick of Your Poor Neighborhood? Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Neighborhood Effects on Health (with Mia Herløv Jørgensen), CEBI Working Paper 02-21.
- Does Granting Refugee Status to Family-Reunified Women Improve Their Integration? (R&R Journal of Public Economics).
- Mandatory Daycare for 1-Year Olds: Alleviating Barriers to Integration of Female Refugees and Their Children? (with Mette Foged)
- Intergenerational Spillover Effects of Language Training for Refugees (with Mette Foged, Giovanni Peri, Jacob Arendt & Iben Bolvig) (Conditionally accepted, Journal of Public Economics).
- Comparing the Effects of Policies for the Labor Market Integration of Refugees (with Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri) (Under review).
- Litteraturstudie om virkninger af udenlandsk arbejdskraft (with Mette Foged & Vasil Yasenov) (in Danish).
Teaching assistant in Econometrics A.
Teaching assistant in Principles of Economics.