Curricula, Rules and Regulations
It is your own responsibility to be informed about the study rules at the Dep. of Economics. Hence, it is of great importance that you read the study messages and the relevant information at KUnet.
2015 Master Curriculum
The curricullum consists of two elements: The curricula's common part and a programme curricullum.
The curricula's common part applies to all study programmes on the Faculty of Social Sciences and it contains general rules that are identical in each programme.
The programme curricullum contains the specific structure, competence profiles and rules for each bachelor- and masters programme.
- The programme curriculum (Valid from 1 September 2018)
- The programme curriculum (Valid from 1 February 2018
- The programme curriculum (Valid from Feb. 2017)
- The programme curriculum (Valid from Feb. 2016)
- The programme curriculum (Valid from Sep. 2015)
Previous Curriculas (2004- and 2008 studieordninger)