Student Advisory Service – University of Copenhagen

Department of Economics > Study > Student Advisory Service

The Student Advisory Service

All student advisors have duty of confidentiality. When you talk to a student advisor the conversation is confidential and no information will be passed on. However, the student advisors also have a duty to pass on all information concerning violation of the rules. E.g., if you tell us that you have been cheating on an exam, we are obligated to pass on this information to the Head of Studies.

You do not need to make a prior appointment. If you are not able to come by our office, you are always welcome to send us an email with your inquiry or give us a call.

At the moment, all employees in the Study Administration are acting study advisors.  

Contact information and opening hours are posted on this website.