Each summer, the Department of Economics offers summer school courses. All courses take place on our campus in the heart of central Copenhagen.
Summer Schools 2021
- Behavioral Experimental Economics-INGEN LEDIGE PLADSER/NO VACANIES
- Organization Theory- INGEN LEDIGE PLADSER/NO VACANCIES
- Introduction to Social Data Science
- The Economic History of Europe - INGEN LEDIGE PLADSER/NO VACANCIES
- Macroeconomic Risk Management
- Fixed Income Derivatives: Risk Management and Financial Institutions (F) - Offered 29. april 2021
You can apply for our summer schools in 2 different ways depending on whether or not you are required to pay tuition fee. Please choose the relevant link and follow the application procedure described on the website:
Application deadline depends on which kind of enrollment you are applying for:
Yes. You must pay tuition fee - except in the following situation:
- If you are enrolled in a Danish University and have a preapproval for credit transfer.
- The prize for Danish citizens, EU/EEA-citizens and foreign nationals holding, as a minimum, a temporary stay permit granted for permanent stay is DKR 350 per ECTS point.
- The prize for all non-EU/EEA citizens without the residence permit mentioned above is 170 € per ECTS.