Each summer, the Department of Economics offers summer school courses. All courses take place on our campus in the heart of central Copenhagen.
English taught courses:
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- Financial Frictions, Liquidity, and the Business Cycle (F)
- Organization Theory
- Seminar: Applied Corporate Finance (F)
- Social Data Science
- The Economic History of Europe
- Tax Policy
Bayesian Econometrics is not offered in 2019.
All summer schools to be offered in 2020 will be available from november 1, 2019.
Application deadline for all applicants (except our full-degree students): 1 May. We accept late applications until 1 June . However, if you apply late you might not gain access to the intranet on time.
Yes. You must pay tuition fee - exept in the following situation:
- If you are enrolled in a Danish University and have a preapproval for credit transfer.
- The prize for Danish citizens, EU/EEA-citizens and foreign nationals holding, as a minimum, a temporary stay permit granted for permanent stay is DKR 350 per ECTS point.
- The prize for all non-EU/EEA citizens without the residence permit mentioned above is 170 € per ECTS.
You can apply for our summer schools in 2 different ways depending on whether or not you are required to pay tuition fee. Please choose the relevant link and follow the application procedure described on the website:
- I am enrolled in a Danish University and I have - or will get - a preapproval of the summer school course I want to apply for. I have to apply as a credit student.