Each summer, the Department of Economics offers summer school courses. All courses take place on our campus in the heart of central Copenhagen.
- Behavioral Experimental Economics
- Organization Theory - NO MORE VACANCIES
- Introduction to Social Data Science
- The Economic History of Europe
- Macroeconomic Risk Management
- Economics of Misbehavior
You can apply for our summer schools in 2 different ways depending on whether or not you are required to pay tuition fee. Please choose the relevant link and follow the application procedure described on the website:
Application deadline depends on which kind of enrollment you are applying for:
Yes. You must pay tuition fee - exept in the following situation:
- If you are enrolled in a Danish University and have a preapproval for credit transfer.
- The prize for Danish citizens, EU/EEA-citizens and foreign nationals holding, as a minimum, a temporary stay permit granted for permanent stay is DKR 350 per ECTS point.
- The prize for all non-EU/EEA citizens without the residence permit mentioned above is 170 € per ECTS.